Artist Illustrates Everyday Life At Home With His Wife In Comics And They're All Too Relatable
Yehuda Devir's illustrations about his wife Maya are created with honesty and simplicity and that's why his large Instagram followers love them!
A Tel-Aviv-based artist, Yehuda Devir, decided to illustrate the hilariously adorable moments of his life with his girlfriend (now wife) Maya. This daily domestic routine includes his wife using him as her personal pillow, being his workout coach or just simply whipping up a meal in the kitchen among others, Devir uses these as his inspiration to create these comics. Suffice to say, these cute moments are #relationship goals that are incredibly relatable, wouldn't you agree?
1. Just one of those date nights
2. Whose turn is it to do the dishes?
3. Talk about cold feet!
4. Someone's in trouble!
5. What would he do without her?
6. Winter is here, and the beast is unleashed
7. Every single time!
8. When there are ripped beach bodies all around you
9. Goodbye, restful sleep!
10. When you both want different temperatures
11. He's a prankster!
12. The morning struggle is real!
13. Eyes off my man!
14. Waxing isn't a walk in the park!
15. How do they manage to do this every single time?
16. Aww, how cute is that?
17. It's raining hair!
18. It's always better to be safe than sorry
19. She's a taskmaster!
20. It's a trick question!
21. We've all been there!
22. They are MAID for each other
24. When time stands still...
25. Inhale, exhale